I am a Research Fellow in Combinatorics at the University of Birmingham working with Daniela Kühn and Deryk Osthus. Previously, I was a PhD student in Pure Mathematics at the University of Birmingham under the supervision of Allan Lo. I wrote my master’s thesis at ETH Zurich under the supervision of Benny Sudakov and Jon Noel.
- Extremal Combinatorics
- Probabilistic Combinatorics
- Graph and Hypergraph Theory
- Ramsey theory
- Monochromatic Cycle Partitions
- Lehel’s Conjecture
- Extremal Set Theory
Here is my CV.
- Dong Yeap Kang, Tom Kelly, Daniela Kühn, Deryk Osthus, and Vincent Pfenninger, Perfect matchings in random sparsifications of Dirac hypergraphs, submitted. (arXiv Link)
- Allan Lo and Vincent Pfenninger, The Ramsey number for 4-uniform tight cycles, submitted. (arXiv Link)
- Victor Falgas-Ravry and Vincent Pfenninger, 1-independent percolation on Z x K_n, submitted. (arXiv Link)
- Peter Allen, Olaf Parczyk, and Vincent Pfenninger, Resilience for tight Hamiltonicity, submitted. (arXiv Link)
- Allan Lo and Vincent Pfenninger, Towards Lehel’s conjecture for 4-uniform tight cycles, submitted. (arXiv Link)
My email address is vincent.pfenninger at gmail.com.